We are a focussed arboricultural consultancy based in Gloucestershire and covering much of the south of the UK. In everything we do we strive to have a positive influence on tree management and urban forest cover in the UK. We provide a range of services to our clients; not just development site tree surveys but also tree risk assessments, urban forest surveys using i-Tree, tree planting advice and detailed condition assessments using specialist diagnostic tools.
You could be a more experienced arb, looking to develop further with a successful and innovative company or you may have qualified quite recently and be looking to establish your career with a leading consultancy. As long as you can demonstrate that you have integrity, professionalism and an appetite to keep learning we will consider your application.
TO APPLY – Requirements:
We’d love to speak with you about this role if you are a passionate and qualified (minimum Level 4 Diploma or equivalent) arboriculturist with high standards.
You should also:
- Have a good breadth of knowledge and experience in conducting tree surveys and tree condition assessments using current tools and techniques (we’ve got some great kit you will be trained on).
- Be able to collect accurate field data and write high quality reports.
- Have good IT skills and a forward looking approach to your CPD and industry developments.
- Be keen to work in a team environment alongside other arboriculturists, CAD and GIS technicians and admin support staff.
- Be able to manage your own workload and actively prioritise to meet customer deadlines.
- Want to see trees better planned, managed and cared for for the benefit of all.
Experience of planning and development projects (BS5837) would be helpful but isn’t essential. It is essential that you are motivated and positive.
You’ll enjoy spending a good portion of your week on site as well as working at our office and from home.. Ideally, you will be based in the midlands area but applicants from other locations will also be considered.
A current, clean-ish driving license is required for this role as is the ability to work flexibly on occasion.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Our commitment to your continued professional development
- Stimulation: a varied range of work using the latest tools that will stretch your capabilities
- A competitive salary – likely to range between £25-35k dependent on experience and skills
- An attractive package of employee benefits
We’d be happy to talk to you about this role if you want to find out more (01386 576161) or you can send your CV and covering email/letter to email@example.com