Barton Hyett Associates is a forward-thinking, ambitious and friendly arboricultural consultancy practice, established in 2009.
We help organisations to understand, manage and develop their trees for the enhancement of their environments and the safety and benefit of their people and customers.
Our clients include housing and renewable energy developers who need to understand the impact of development on trees to create successful design schemes and obtain planning consent, housing associations and local authorities who want to effectively assess and manage their tree stock and also schools, universities, hotels, estates and homeowners who wish to mitigate risks and maximise the benefits of trees in their environments and landscapes.
We are passionate about delivering high-quality, pragmatic advice to our valued customers in a timely and appropriate way.
With a team of qualified and experienced arboricultural professionals who have a deep understanding of surveying, assessing, advising and reporting on trees, you can be sure you are getting the best advice possible. Click here for more information about our team.
Using up to date techniques and technology to survey and assess trees and other arboricultural features, we create easy-to-understand, BS5837:2012 compliant (where appropriate) reports, plans and interactive maps using our in-house graphic and CAD resources.
We particularly want to see urban trees better planned, planted and cared for so that the environmental, social, health and sustainability benefits can be fully realised.
From our office in the beautiful Cotswold countryside, we have excellent UK access, in particular the Midlands and Southern UK regions.
Our core services include:
- BHA Renewables – renewable energy development surveys (solar and wind farms)
- BHA Development and Planning – planning applications (BS5837:2012)
- BHA Tree Risk Assessment and Management
- BHA Estates – schools, universities, hotels etc.
- BHA Tree Planning, Planting and Sustainability – consultancy services and supervision (Vital Trees)
- BHA Mapping – interactive GIS and mapping Solutions
- BHA Urban Forest Assessment
We can also deliver:
- Specification and supervision of works
- Tree officer cover
- Tree management strategies and policies, creation and review
- Expert witness provision
Please contact us on email@example.com or call our office on 01386 576161