Tree Management Strategies and Policies
We offer advice and consultancy on tree management strategies and policies, to enable tree owners and managers to efficiently plan their tree management over a long time frame.
Having a strategic approach to tree management offers the following benefits:
- Clear objectives and realistic targets for maintaining and enhancing the tree population
- Enables sensible and realistic budgeting based on real data
- A strategy can demonstrate the importance of trees and therefore help to raise awareness and funding for tree management
- Within local government a strategy can (and should) be adopted as local policy in order to secure the benefits of trees
- Good strategies include community involvement and consultation so help raise public support for trees.