Paul is the founder of the company and has fifteen years of experience working with trees.
Paul began his arboricultural career working as freelance climber for various tree firms around the southwest of the UK. He has since worked for a local authority within the planning department undertaking a TPO review, and as a private sector consultant overseeing large-scale tree risk surveys (major infrastructure and Local Authorities) and providing arboricultural advice and reports on planning and development proposals.
In 2019 Paul was accredited as a Registered Consultant of the Arboricultural Association.
Paul has a particular interest in the social housing sector and has published and spoken about this area of work. He is also passionate about demonstrating the benefits of urban trees, and has worked on urban forest evaluations using ‘i-Tree Eco’ and ‘i-Tree Canopy’.
Contact Paul: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Passionate about demonstrating the benefits of urban trees, and helping people find a harmony with trees.”
Paul holds the following qualifications and accreditations:
- Registered Consultant of the Arboricultural Association
- MSc Arboriculture and Urban Forestry (awarded top student of the year)
- Arboricultural Association’s Technician Certificate
- LANTRA Professional Tree Inspector
- City & Guilds National Certificate in Horticulture (Arboriculture)
- QTRA registered user
- BSc (Hons) Development Studies