Paul is the founder of the company and has over a decade of experience working with trees.
Paul began his arboricultural career working as freelance climber for various tree firms around the southwest of the UK. He has since worked for a local authority within the planning department undertaking a TPO review, and as a private sector consultant overseeing large-scale tree risk surveys (major infrastructure and Local Authorities) and providing arboricultural advice and reports on planning and development proposals.
In 2019 Paul was accredited as a Registered Consultant of the Arboricultural Association.
Paul has a particular interest in the social housing sector, providing strategic advice for long-term management of tree populations. He is also passionate about demonstrating the benefits of urban trees, and has recently worked on urban forest evaluations using i-Tree.
Contact Paul: email@example.com
“Passionate about demonstrating the benefits of urban trees, and has recently worked on urban forest evaluations using i-Tree.”
Paul holds the following qualifications and accreditations:
- Registered Consultant of the Arboricultural Association
- MSc Arboriculture and Urban Forestry (awarded top student of the year)
- Arboricultural Association’s Technician Certificate
- LANTRA Professional Tree Inspector
- City & Guilds National Certificate in Horticulture (Arboriculture)
- QTRA registered user
- BSc (Hons) Development Studies